Welcome to the 2022 Worcester Regional Middle School Fair!
zFairs: Online Platform
All Middle School Regional Fairs use zFairs to have students create an account to upload forms for safety review process. Each Region has their own zFairs site for students to register and upload the appropriate forms.
Teachers need to register first and then students can set up their own account to register. The forms will need to be downloaded, filled out and then uploaded for SRC (Scientific Review Committee) approval through zFairs. Regional zFairs websites are listed on scifair.com
For more information on student registration using zFairs refer to this Student Guide.
- Projects should only include research done in the current school year to be eligible for participation at the Middle School level.
- Individual projects must be entirely the work of the individual student and team projects (up to 3 students) must be entirely the work of the team.
- Required forms must be submitted to the Regional Scientific Review Committee for approval BEFORE starting experimentation.
- Students are required to keep a bound logbook with original, handwritten and dated entries to record each step taken in the development of the project. A composition notebook works well.
- Students must have a final lab report, complete with works cited. This should include all the steps of the scientific method or the engineering design process.
- Students must have a visual display prepared for presentation at the Fair.
Teachers need to register first and then students can set up their own account to register.The forms will need to be downloaded and then uploaded for SRC (Safety Review Committee) approval through the zFairs Site.
Create ZFair account and upload forms for SRC Approval by March 5th
Please check here for the most up to date information!
Lisa Greenwald and Karin Lebeau